At Sacramento Optometric Group we are continuing to provide excellent eyecare with some updates to our policies to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
During this time it is imperative that you stay at home and reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any symptoms including a fever over 100.4 degrees, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, severe fatigue, OR if you or a family member have had contact with another person with confirmed COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the safety and well-being of our patients, staff and doctors is our first priority. Our team will continue to go above and beyond the expectations for optometry practices so that everyone who enters our practice will feel safe. We are sure that you are well aware of the concerns about COVID-19, and we would like you to know the steps we are taking.
- Staff will not shake hands with any of our patients. Please don’t take it personally. 🙂
- You must have an appointment to enter the building
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT?
- Upon phone confirmation of your upcoming appointment, we may ask you to verify some personal information to save time in office
- The back door will be locked. Only the front door will be used at this time.
- To enter, you must have an appointment scheduled
- You will be asked to wear a mask during your appointment with the doctor
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- Increasing cleaning and disinfecting procedures
- Offering hand sanitizer stations
- Disinfecting eyeglass frames after use
- Implementing social distancing by limiting the number of patients scheduled and staggering appointment times
- Requiring staff and doctors to wear masks
- Scheduling patients with priority for those with more severe ocular emergencies and urgent needs